domenica 25 novembre 2012

Once upon a time in a doll's house. Brocken bon ton

I am doll eyes
Doll mouth, doll legs
I am doll arms, big veins, dog bait
Yeah, they really want you, they really want you, they really do
Yeah, they really want you, they really want you, but I do too
I want to be the girl with the most cake
I love him so much it just turns to hate
I fake it so real, I am beyond fake
And someday, you will ache like I ache
Someday, you will ache like I ache

(Hole, "Doll Parts)


















Easy does it........






I fake it so real I am beyond fake....


Dress: Promod
Balck top: Intimissimi
tights: Calzedonia
Earing: Vintage
Ring: personal design item
hair band: accessorize
shoes: Bibi Lou

All photos by Simone Ugolini
Concept, styling, modelling: Sara K

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento